Sunday, July 05, 2009

A-hiking we will go

At long last it is time for our camping trip.
I have been waiting all week for this. Even though my foot hurts (I jumped a bit tooooo far in the little gym) I want to go camping.
Yesterday we went to see the fireworks at Shoreline park, next to the water, and they were beutiful. Even the ducks thought they were beutiful - they all came and quacked as soon as the firewarks started.
Today we got up early and here you can see us all ready to start on our way. Leilani is joining us with Sonja and Andy so I can will have a friend along to play with - yeay!

Quite a hike, but I am still walking...

Still walking - with stories to keep me and Leilani occupied...

And then we got to the cabin after walking through the jungle (well woods really, but it looked like a jungle to me, especially after hearing the jungle book story while we were walking). On our way we had to be very careful not to touch the poison oak, but I walked all the way by myself! Now it is time for a nice snack, while we wait for the previous people to clear out of the cabin.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home