Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sand sculpting

Yesterday we had dinner with Eddie (a friend of Mom who lives here), and I got to play lots of odd musical instruments.
They also have 2 guinea pigs, and a rabbit that looks like a gremlin. Rabbits really can run fast...
Today we decided to go to the beach. This time we found the one with the sand sculptures. Somehow my sand sculptures don't look quite like that...

Right next to the beach we found some motorcycles - one of them is even a BMW and blue! I want one of these when I grow up.

On our way back to Boston we stopped at another harbor town, after I had a nice nap in the car on the way.
When I woke up, I found myself on a hand - or is it a wing?
We tried to go on a boat, but the trip was cancelled since there were not enough people.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home