Monday, June 15, 2009

Onwards we go

Yesterday was a busy day - I went with Dad to the Children's museum, but when we got there they closed to museum because the air went bad. I am not quite sure how that happened, but Dad says they will fix it tomorrow, and we went to the science museum instead.
In the science museum I saw lots of butterflies, and got to create my own fish and send them to the ocean (well it was a simulated ocean, but I liked it alot). I also saw the road open to let a boat pass. Very strange...

Today we woke up rather late, so we went for breakfast in a bookstore, and I got to hear plenty of stories. Then we got our car - it was blue! Just for me! And drove to Cape Cod.
We were too late to visit the glass museum, but we stopped neaby anyways and sat on the shore of the lake - played with feathers and ate blueberries. Then we went to our hotel and played in the pool.
Did I mention that we are going to have a pool in our hotel EVERY DAY?
I am sure to take advantage of that fact :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home