Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hiking


The white mountains look suspiciously green to me.
Mom says that in winter they are truly white with snow.
Today we went hiking around the moutains. Here we are in Diana's bath. Instead of taking a bath I am drawing while Pa is checking how to get farther up the stream.


Is it time for a snack yet? Or perhaps a nap?
There are mosquitoes here, and we got some repellent from kind fellow travelers. Seems I got bitten a couple of times before that though.

Finally the way is clear, and I can walk on the rocks.



Check out the perfect spot for a picnic.
The hotel pool is really great. There is a part where I can stand (the aquarium) and many children so we play together.
Also, I can go with my new caterpillar to the water, and the duck.
No pictures from the pool, but as far as I am concerned - this is the best part of the trip. I can stay in the pool for hours!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home