Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Horrible Hiccups, Damnable Diapers, and more...


You must have been wondering what is happening with me these past few days. Well, as you may have guessed, sleep deprivation is not that motivational and does not encourage creativity. Be that as it may, here is a picture of me just after feeding. Also, I know you are all just dying to give me advice, so here is your chance to give some useful... How to stop the hiccups? Current methods known to science include stopping your breath, get scared to death, or drinking lots of water. And you adults consider yourselves smart? Who thought those up? So, any better ideas that don't include trying to kill me? And another one, what is your favorite anti diaper rash remedy? Gotta admit all that wonderful food coming out so frequently has given me a *blush* rash. Until the next time...

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home