Thursday, September 01, 2005

Home at last!

Finally, after so long, I got to go home today. This was somewhat of a rush job, and I am not quite organized, but then everyone who ever moved to a new home will know how I feel. Just about as soon as we got home father got a shopping list and had to get all sorts of things, from waste baskets and a hamper, to night lights and bottles (turns out the ones he already had for me were not the same as what I was using in the NICU, and I did not like the nipples - oh did I tell you that I am a very good nippler? And even before that, he had to rush and get me new clothes, since all the clothes they had for me were too big. That's fine though, I'll grow into them soon...
Now things are settling down somewhat, and even though I have the hiccups, father is watching me, and home is a lot more fun then the hospital. A friend of daddy also got dinner for both mom and dad - thanks dave! It is good to have friends. I should get some of my own soon.
Hope you can see some more pictures tomrrow, after everything settles down a bit more.
G'night for now to all of you.

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home