Sunday, September 04, 2005


Here you see my room at noon. The rocking chair in the background is for when I am feeding, and various other furniture in the room, such as the poof father is sitting on can be used to entertain me. Oh, I also like music, especially the Quiet heart and Spirit Wind albums by Richard Warner. Another new feature of my room is a dimmer. I don't like the bright lights during the night, so daddy went to the hardware store and bought and installed a dimmer. Turned out to be a bit complicated, since the outlet had a solid wire, and the dimmer just a wire. Most cable end splicer/joiners here are caps and don't work with solid wires. For some reason, the hardware store did not have the type with a screw, that makes it easy to splice wires such as these together. In the end, he had to improvise with a sort of squeezable tube with isloation, but it all works beuitifully now.

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home