Friday, September 02, 2005


Shabat shalom.
This is my first time at a shabat meal (the friday dinner for those of you not jewish). Today the table is blessed by Rabbi Shay, and we even have Challa (provided by the friendly Rabbi - a real one - that lives nearby). The rest of the food was provided by Ken and Nicole who joined us for dinner with their daughter who is going to be my friend when I grow up a bit. You can't really see me, but mommy is holding me in her lap. Oh, and the flowers on the table were sent by mommys' family. We got lots of flowers - from Maria (a friend of father from way back in Israel) Osnat (the sister) and even from PMC (that is where daddy works) so the house is all nice and colorful for me.
Well, time for me to eat some more so that is the end for today.

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home