Saturday, February 05, 2011

Ski and Sledding

Time for a Ski trip. At 5am Daddy took me out of bed, and we went to a meeting place, where a bus was supposed to pick us up. The bus did not show up :(
Owell, we ate some junk food for breakfast instead, and carpooled with Nathaniel all the way to lake tahoe. A long drive, especially as we made a small mistake along the way, but at least I had a friend to talk to.

When we got there, we registered for a ski lesson, and here you can see me waiting for the lesson. The ski sled is a recent addition to our home, bought specifically for our ski trips.
Note the claim check around my neck, this is for me, and not for the coat. Once I go to the lesson, this is the only way Daddy can get me back. I will make sure to keep it safe, hope Daddy keeps his half safe...

Time for my lesson. First lesson, how to put on the skis.

And now its time to ride the elevator and actually ski down the slope.
I got it!

This is fun, can't wait for my turn to go again.

Ok, the lesson is done, and Daddy claimed me back. Unfortunately that means it is time to drive back home. Nathaniel and I want to stay a little bit more, and our Dads let us sled a bit more.

This was fun, and I hope I can go again soon....

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home