Friday, November 12, 2010

Around Big Sur





After a night in the cabin, we started our day with a hike through the redwoods.
We found walking sticks that doubles as magic wands.

Along the way we found some deer, and Mom sat down to draw them.
We played games.

It was a bit of a walk, but at the end (or rather the middle) there was a nice waterfall, and surprisingly enough, hidden chocolate!
I was looking at the waterfall and suddenly I found chocolate! I now love hikes, especially if there is hidden chocolate at the end.

Oh, there was also a cute butterfly fluttering around the waterfall.
After the hike we used my book to find out what kind of butterfly this is. Can you tell from this picture?

After the hike, we had a little snack, and I went to the pool. A quick rest and we went to the aquarium in Monterey. I love the fish, and the games, and had a lot of fun. I think Mom and Dad also had fun.
This time I also got to play with the penguins. One of them was following my hand around, perhaps it wanted to play too?

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home