Friday, October 08, 2010

Walkathon

Today was a very special day.
After school we had a walkathon!
I got a special shirt and a card, and we all walked. And every time we finished a lap around the field, we got the card punched.
I started out walking with Reily, but walked alone or with Mom or other friends as well.
Later in the afternoon even Daddy joined.


Here you can see me walking with Alison, who is another very good friend of mine from class.

At one side of the field there was an obstacle course, and I made it through every time!
The walkathon was very long, and during the afternoon it sometimes became a run-athon or a skip-athon or even a dance-athon.
But I finished 22 laps!
That is a very long hike, but I am sure I could have walked at least that much more if they only kept the walkathon going another couple of days :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home