Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday party





Since I have the first birthday at school, I got the first birthday party.
I invited everyone at my class, and we celebrated in the park. Of course that meant we could not have the party right after school started, had to invite all the kids, and until the first day of school I did not even know who are all the kids in my class! So this is why we had the party today, 2 weeks after my real birthday date.

Balloons are of course, essential.

But we had many other entertainments, including a parachute, frisbees, and many more games.

Some arts and crafts (painting and modeling with clay).

And of course, the pineata I made myself at the CSMA art class!!!

Now that everyone is hungry we ate some pizza, and not just any pizza but my favorite cheese pizza from Amici.

Last but not least, it was cake time.
Afterwards we kept playing in the playground, and had a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home