Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DisneyLand

After a long drive, we came to our hotel, and guess what - I had a bunk bed!
Of course I could not sleep upstairs, but I did get to play, read and even drink my milk there.
And so we went to DisneyLand.
Twice.
In one day!


There was a bit of rain, but we had big umberllas so it did not matter. Perhaps it was even better that way since the lines were short.

A flying elephant, need I say more?
For lunch we went back to the hotel (nice to be near the park) and also got a little rest. Then we went back...

Oh, and I got to visit Mickey!
I think the best ride was the ride where we got to fly with peter-pan, and the ride where we got to shoot the aliens. We did that one maybe 5 times, until we got to rank 5 (did I mention that the rain really helped with the lines?)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home