Thursday, December 23, 2010

LegoLand


Today we went to LegoLand, and they do make everything out of legos. Check out this tree for example...

Or the guard we caught napping.

Even the animals in the zoo are made of legos.
And of course all the cities. Any other place where you can walk from the empire state building to the golden gate bridge in one afternoon?
Unlike in DisneyLand, the weather was perfect, and the lines accordingly long. I only went on 3 rides the whole day, but I still had a lot of fun...
Here is a picture I took, with Washington in the background.
Here you can see me climbing the pole while Mommy is waiting in line for the ride. The line was more then an hour long... At least there were other interesting things to do (slides and climbs for example).

Almost time to go home, just one more lego ride...
Oh, and I got a nice lego set at the gift shop that I got to choose myself!

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home