Friday, May 30, 2008

What a party ...

The day started with a wonderful breakfast of course, and then I found this toy...
Father says he had one of these when he was my age or smaller.
Wonder where I can get one of them.

Anyways, after breakfast we went for a hike in the Betzet River. It was another hot day and I was not really expecting a trail this long.
Grandpa found my namesake tree, and we even found some water (not too much) in the creek.
I spent most of the trail on Mom or Daddy, and by the end I was so tired I simply fell asleep on Daddy's shoulders.
Unknown to me, uncle Uri came back to help Pa after I fell asleep. I did not even feel it when I was passed around.
Turns out Uri is used to all sorts of rescue operations, and I am much lighter then a camel :)

Anyways, we managed to reach the tzimmer tired but quite satisfied. Then it was time to prepare for the big celebration.
I have not told you yet, but the main reason we came here was to celebrate the 70th birthday for Grandma and Grandpa.
Well, we all showered and dressed.

Later on father found a puppy which I named Hamudon.
All the children seemed to gather around the puppy. He was so soft and friendly...

Then the whole clan gathered, I met many new people as well as all my new friends.

Also found out they have cherries here. Can you see the signs?

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home