Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sunol all the way to the falls

Omer came to visit us yesterday, and we made pasta!
Omer even made bell shaped pasta for me, and the rest of the pasta became lasangna...
Today we are going hiking.
But first, and nice lazy breakfast, and chekcing out the albums.

We are starting the hike, and I can't wait to get to the stream so I can throw stones into the water.

It was actually quite a long walk, although we stopped a few times.
I did not really walk most of the way, as Pa got volunteered for duty as official mule.
However, we reached all the way to the falls, and managed to climb down (that I did myself, it was even fun).
I also learned the meaning of the word steep.
The falls themselves are awsome, and the water though cold are not too cold, so we could go in.
I threw many stones, and Omer even juggled them!

Then we hiked back.
Check out my mountain climbing skills!

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home