Sunday, May 04, 2008

Birthday for Amit

Way out on the way to half moon bay.
But the place is really nice, with little pony rides and even a train that goes through a ghost town.
Not sure mother appreciated the ghost town though.
Also, it is a bit freezing, not exactly what we were expecting... Still loads of fun.
They even have ducks here!

And believe it or not, I actually went inside a bouncy castle with the other kids!
My very first time...
I used to be very scared of them, or really of the noise the air generator makes. But I am bigger and wiser now, and am no longer scared (much).

Afterwards we headed towards the ocean, and found a nice beach in half moon bay. Sticks and stones as usual make wonderful toys.
I even got Mom and Grandma to play stick train with me!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home