Monday, September 15, 2008

Last day with the canyon

Today I woke up really early, before the sun came up.
Pa took me around the lodge on a few trails. It was quite cold, so I stayed on his shoulders, and after a while we went inside the main lobby and played with the elevator.
Then Mom woke up and they opened the dining room so we went to breakfast.
This time I had lots of toys and books to occupy me, and of course I chose the fruit loops again for breakfast.

Here you can see me teaching dad about trains and beatles.
How are they connected you ask? I am not sure I undertand, you will have to ask my Da.

So we packed everything back in the car and checked out.
Then we drove to the Kings Canyon. Turns out a 30 minute drive gets us to an impressive canyon with wornderful views.
At the end of the canyon - a river where I can throw stones!
Unfortunately, they do not serve lunch middle of the week, so our lunch is a bit of leftovers and some milk.


But the river is great, and we found a wonderful spot to sit.
A pity we have to get going, it is a long way home yet, and father is driving.
Maybe we can stop at Casa De Fruta along the way back?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home