Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday!

Happy birthday to me...
All the kids got Thomas tickets (I got number 3, did I mention it is my favorite number? Did I mention I am 3 years old today?)
All day I am getting presents. From baloons to trains, everyone knows what I want.
Dave even brought dough so we can make pizza!
Well, I actually made a roll, but most of the kids made small pizzas.
Yummie...

Around the back, Mom created an Art studio for us, which turned out to be a big success.
Can you guess which picture is mine?

Ok, time to eat and drink. And everyone has trains on their cups and plates (I get Thomas of course).
I also got a new table for sitting outside, and some of the kids join me on my new table.

And now it is time to light the candles (which was pretty hard with the wind, but Pa managed), and to blow them out (which was not all that easy, but both Mom and Dad helped me out).
Thanks everyone for coming and making this such a great birthday, and of course thanks for the presents.
Oh, did I mention everyone got a cake? They are called cup cakes, and they are just the right size.

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home