Friday, October 23, 2009

Another day at the beach

Today we decided to take the camera along.

Surfing is fun, and I can help the waves along!



Also found a cute butterfly. It came to visit us after I went snorkeling.
It tried to eat some salt from my snorkel - I tried the salty water myself, and they actually tasted quite good. Think I can catch the butterfly?

Almost got it, but not quite.




Enough with snorkeling, now I just want to see the fish that are close to the beach.

Goggles are enough for that.


Here you can see Pa helping me go back to shore. This is a neat trick. If I am snorkeling and feel too tired, or water goes into my mouth piece, I can jump on his back, and he will bring me back to shore.

I really had a lot of fun today.

Can you tell?

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home