Saturday, February 09, 2008

San fransisco

Fan sansisco is a fun city (at least that is what I think the city is called).
Weekend weather is wonderful again, and we went to the big city.
The goal was art festival at the Yerba Buena center, but we started with some modern art.
Of course Clifford is coming everywhere with me (we took 3 Clifford books from the library yesterday, and they are all very entertaining, all the time). Clifford is even telling me stories every night, and he came to visit the discovery museum for a while (though now he went back to Seattle.

After a while, we managed to find the "Bang on a Can" festival.
We also found that they have a small art class (at least that is what it seemed like to me) and I made some prints (of a duck and a fish).

Later we went for lunch and bird chasing!
I just love chasing birds, any birds really, but especially pigeons :)
Haven't caught any, yet...
Lunch #2 at a Vietnamese place, and then we climbed the moving stairs all the way to the top (5 stories), and went all the way down again.

After chasing all those birds, I got hungry, and decided to sit a rest for a bit.
Eat my favorite sandwich (actually, the only sandwich I am willing to eat - almond butter).
A bit more running, climbing trees and smelling the flowers (All in the middle of san fransisco), and I was ready for a break.

We went to hear some more banging on a can, where I danced on two chairs!
I wanted to hear more music and dance some more, but they closed the show down.

Oh well, dinner at the museum of modern art completes the day, and we drove home, tired and satisfied.

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home