Sunday, December 18, 2005

Rainy weekend

Winter is here and the rain started at night and lasted throughout the day, so no hiking this weekend. Also, pa had a cold but is feeling all better now. I really like standing on my own feet, but not yet quite sure how to get there myself. Still working on how to turn back to my back, although I can do a half turn from my back... Here you see me just after a bath, with my favorite towel. I like this changing table, I can lift my legs high up and look at them. I can even kick the little frog in my university, as I am exercising together with mom...
Grandma Nava, riding around on rough ground in ATV sounds just great. Can't wait to grow up and do it myself :) And for your question, I heard the party was very nice, although they left early to get back to me. They even won a prize (dinner at the Straights Cafe).
So for now, have a nice week everybody... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home